Wednesday, August 6, 2008

How To Deal.

Disclaimer: This is not the post that started this blog. I edited it for personal reasons. Things that are in the past and need to stay there. I kept some key things I wanted to say. I know this doesn't flow, but these are statements I didn't want to let go. Everything else that was in here is in the past and doesn't need to be read or talked about anymore.

I know I'm not always right about everything, but if there's one thing I'm absolutely 100% positive about it's the fact that there is a God. One God. There is a heaven and hell. And there's only one way to get to the first one.

Other than that, it's not my battle to fight. (2 Chron. 20:15) It took me a long time to realize it, but I finally have.

Anyways, some good stuff that's happened lately would be: getting into Warped for free, having Solomon Olds (lead singer of FF5) get me a press pass to take photos of them at Warped, meeting my Chicago AP street team, meeting The Academy Is..., getting to see some of my friends at Warped, getting my camera fixed, getting Photoshop C3 Extended, meeting some amazing people, having Michael want to record with me and meet his producer, and learning that God has a plan for me. There is no way that all of the above things could have happened without Him. I'm not ashamed to say I love God and let Him guide my life. I mean, I still have free will and all, but He helps me see the right from wrong and make the right choice. And when I make the right choice, He brings great things into my life, such as the above.

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." - Psalm 37:4

I'll have some of my FF5 photos up soon. For now, enjoy this video. I hope it makes you smile.

No comments: