Saturday, January 2, 2010

Full moon.

The moon looks beautiful tonight.
Let's invest in love.
Real love. Not just that romantic kind.
On this cold winter's night.
Let's hold hands and talk about our existence.
Look at that open sky.
Do you think God is here with us?
Do you think He chuckles when we do?
I think He does.
Let's lie in this open field and cuddle under a blanket.
Let's talk about how amazing it is that we're alive.
How thankful we are for all the good and the bad.
Because everything that happens, we can learn from.
Sometimes it may take days.
Sometimes years.
But it always works for the best.
I'm so grateful for the good. But especially the bad.
I love the feeling when I know I've learned something from my past.
Isn't it nice to know I love you?
There aren't many people I would give up so much for.
But you deserve the best.
Whether it's with me or not in the future, I'm just happy for the present.
Thank you for talking with me.
Listening to me.
And most of all, for caring about me.
Thank God for best friends.
I'm truly blessed.
And that's what my life is about right now.
As I lie in this open field.
On this cold winter's night.
Staring at the ravishing moon in all it's beauty.
With you.

-b.

No comments: